Marriage Mistake by R.S. Lively


Title: Marriage Mistake 
Author: R.S. Lively 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 





How did I end up accidentally married to this arrogant jerk? My memory is a bit hazy, maybe you can tell me... I had a crush. He is the boy from the other side of town. Way out of my league. Rich as sin, and breathtakingly gorgeous. No way he would ever notice me. Turns out he did. The boy I wanted is now a man. And nothing like the charmer of my teenage fantasies. He is ruggedly handsome, hot as sin, and knows exactly how to drive me wild. I cannot control myself around him. If only I had listened to reason. Now, I am knocked up and married to this domineering billionaire. Can you tell me how we ended up here?










R.S. Lively is a romance writing duo consisting of Ruth Scott and Lauren Lively. With every page you turn, their passion for books and love of romance jumps out. Their novels are guaranteed to bring you laughter and light up your day/night. If you're looking for a beautiful, sexy, funny, and sweet romance... You'll love their wonderful creations! 








Comments