My Billionaire Protector


Title: My Billionaire Protector 
Author: R. S. Lively 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 







Darby is going to be mine. Whatever it takes. Damn the consequences.
 
I'm an American success story.
Raised in an orphanage in Hell's Kitchen, I busted my butt to get here.
Now, I run the most successful hedge funds in all of New York.
I'm loaded beyond my wildest dreams.
I can do whatever I want.
But there's something missing in my life. Has been since I left her.
No amount of money, or fame is going to fix that.
That's why, when I stumble into a second chance with her, I'm not about to let it go.
Her brother, a U.S. Attorney with an axe to grind is determined to get in the way.
I let him drive me off ten years ago. But not this time.

This time, I'm going to show him you don't mess with a kid who grew up in the Kitchen.
And you sure as hell don't get between him and what he wants.

This Christmas I'll finally have something to celebrate.
No one is going to stand in my way.









R.S. Lively is a romance writing duo consisting of Ruth Scott and Lauren Lively. With every page you turn, their passion for books and love of romance jumps out. Their novels are guaranteed to bring you laughter and light up your day/night. If you're looking for a beautiful, sexy, funny, and sweet romance... You'll love their wonderful creations! 





Comments