The Second Chance Romance Box Set



Title: The Second Chance Romance Box Set 
Author: Ellie Danes 
Genre: Contemporary Romance / Second Chance Romance 


Add on Goodreads 





I'll do it twice if I like it.

The Second Chance Romance Boxed Set includes THREE hot and steamy second chance romance novels including a never before released romance, Our Second First Kiss.

This complete set includes:
* Second Chances
* Since Last Time
* Our Second First Kiss


Never Before Released - Our Second First Kiss

She was my first kiss, fifteen years ago.
A whim, a dare and a memory maker, even back then.
I kissed her and left town while I was a cute innocent boy.
Now I'm back, broken, tattooed and all man.

The moment I see her across the bar I know it's her.
Those eyes. Those curves that have filled out in all of the right places.
The smile I can't get out of my mind.
Rumor has it she isn't that sweet teenage girl I left behind.
She's ruthless and powerful and that makes me hot and hard.

I love a challenge.

I'm back to take what I left behind, to start over
and show her some things are worth waiting for.

and it will all start with our second first kiss.

Each of these bad boy and billionaire romance novels give a second chance at love and romance with no cheating and a HEA that will make your head spin. 







Ellie Danes is a romance writer that creates steamy stories with lots of twists and turns. When she isn’t plotting her next book she’s doing yoga, running or spending time with her author husband, Tristan Vaughan or their family.





Comments