Dread: Masonry Ink

.

Title: Dread: Masonry Ink 
Author: S. H. Richardson 
Genre: Romance, Suspense 


Add on Goodreads 





Never trust anyone.
They all betray you in the end.

Jerome Red
They call me Dread, but what’s in a name? Don’t mess with me, and I won’t fuck with you. Simple. I’m an ex-con and a drifter. My victim wants to punish me, keep me running for the rest of my life, but her time is nearly up. This is just supposed to be another small town to kick around in until my debt to society is paid. Masonry Ink may be a reason to stick around… if I survive.


Michelle Tremont

I made a mistake three years ago, and I am still paying the price for it. My parents threw me away. I’m alone and frightened, living a life that is one big disappointment after another. Until the day my new housemate blows into town. Tattooed and crass, he should scare the pants off me. Perhaps that’s what he had in mind all along. I’m ready to reclaim my life again. Fear won’t stop me. The days of playing victim are over.


One hardened man looking for redemption.
A broken girl searching for safety.
An unlikely alliance forged in stone

Originally published as part of the USA Today Best-Selling Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology now extended to a full-length novel.








SH Richardson lives in Virginia Beach with her husband of twenty years and two children, ages eighteen and twenty-four. She graduated from SUNY Plattsburgh with a BS in Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology. She has five dogs and loves taking long walks on the beach, reading romance novels, and travelling.





Comments