Lawyer And The Boss



Title: Lawyer And The Boss 
Author: R. S. Elliot 
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Add on Goodreads 




I thought I’d left him behind in high school. 
Aiden was always hard to resist.
Bad boy with a chiseled chest to die for.
Now, years later…
He’s a billionaire.
And he rescues me from a bunch of rowdy men at a bar.
That incident should’ve been the end of it.
But now here I am… falling for him again.
And accepting his job offer.
This is a disaster.
How am I supposed to resist his charm when he’s my boss?
Especially when he’s being protective again.
Yes, I’m in trouble
And Aiden is my only hope.
I knew that being drawn to him was inevitable.
But what happens after I fall in love?
He’s still a playboy.
Still drool-worthy.
And me?
I can’t stay away from him if I tried.
My heart is on the line… again.
Is history going to repeat itself?



R.S. Elliot is a romance author with a passion for books and love for romance.
Welcome to my world of sexy, contemporary romance where you will find Billionaires, Alpha heroes, Bad boys and some extra naughtiness! If you are looking for something sweet, sexy and with a happily ever after, then look no further!


Get on board and grab my Free & Exclusive Book Here
Join my Exclusive Reader Group where I announce Giveaways and Release dates
Like my Facebook page to get updates, fun, and prizes! 
Join me on Instagram
If you wish to get in contact, please email me


Comments