Good Intentions: Volume Two


Title: Good Intentions: Volume Two 
Author: Ana Balen 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 


Add on Goodreads 







Hell seems to be my life's final destination. I thought I was already there but I was wrong. Every step, every breath, every decision is leading me there.
Heather should have been a quick fix, an easy lay, someone to make me forget about life......for a second.
She turned out to be more than that. She is my Kryptonite. Not even in my wildest dreams did I think that another woman, other than my wife, would consume me so completely. 
I love Heather
She is my soul, my heart, every breath that I take.
I want to give her everything. 
I want to be her everything...
However, my wife has other ideas.
When she comes and spills her secret, 
I must make a choice before all hell breaks loose...



















Title: Good Intentions: Volume One 







Ana Balen was born in Zagreb, Croatia, where she still lives with her husband, their son (read boss!) and the son’s pet rabbit named Shhh! (or some other gibberish that’s the favorite of their son for the day.)
She spends her days driving her husband up the wall (when he can’t get her ass up from the bed in the mornings), reading and daydreaming, or following orders from a three-year-old. In the hectic life she leads (and loves every second of it), she never thought about writing. But, then one day a name popped in her head, then, the snippets of things, and she sat down and started typing. Next thing, she wrote a book. And now, she’s about to release her third!








Comments