Two For Holding


Title: Two For Holding 
Author: Kay Gordon 
Genre: Sports Romance 
Series: 425 Madison Book #4



Add to your TBR - Goodreads 





Savannah
I didn’t think I was missing anything. I had my son, a great career, and a home that I’d made for both of us. One puck over the glass at a hockey game made me realize I wanted more. The larger-than-life hockey player inserted himself into our world and I never wanted to let him go. 

The thing is, I don’t know if I’m strong enough to keep him.

Porter
My home was on the ice, with a stick in my hand and a puck on my tape. It took one little boy with a toothless smile and his spitfire mother to change all that. I wanted them to be my home and I was willing to take all the penalties necessary to make it happen.

Now I just have to convince her that we can handle it all together.

Melding three lives into one isn’t as easy as it seems, especially with the traveling, the media, and the insecurities. Savannah and Porter have to decide whether to use the breakaway to head to the goal or take a seat on the bench.

After all, 425 Madison is the perfect place to fall in love!









One luxury high-rise apartment building. 

Nine delicious romances set against the backdrop of fast-paced and sexy New York City. With plenty of residents; all with their own stories to tell. 

Join these authors as they come together, each with a standalone romance for you to enjoy. Each tale offers you something new, something different. These aren't your mama's romance novels... 

After all 425 Madison is the perfect place to fall in love.  



Kay Gordon is a married, mother of two living near the west coast. She spends her days teaching young, impressionable minds in public school and evenings typing away furiously once her children are in bed. Her favorite genres to read are Contemporary Romance and New Adult/College romance, although she rarely denies a good paranormal or dystopian! When she's not teaching or writing, Kay loves to spend time with her family. They're all a bunch of nerds who can quote Disney movies and Star Wars quickly!



Comments