Author Megha Bajaj set out on a journey and visited different parts of the country and discovered 11 such individuals who were truly happy and successful. She realized that in a country of 1.3 billion people these individuals had one thing in common—they had the rare ability to turn an ordinary event into a significant one and then turn that into a ‘breakthrough’.
They seize the moment when there is nothing perceptible to seize; they look at the present and create a future; they realize that the Supreme Power is always there, only if one believes unfailingly, surrenders completely and works tirelessly. Meet Nitin, Asha, Arun, Chitra, Sandeep, Kanni, Uvaraj, Guru, Kavish, Mukesh, Praburam and Sushiil.
Even during the worst possible time the world has ever seen, the book will put you on the path to many wonderful things and a life full of contentment.
Goodreads * Amazon.in * Amazon.com
Read this book:
- If you want to find excitement in the ordinary;
- To realize that you need to keep moving regardless of success or failure;
- To ask yourself: When was the last time you did something for the first time;
- To understand why each human being is a co-creator of his or her own destiny;
- To find out why even the sky is not enough for your imagination;
- To accept the fact that life will keep jumping at you and keep saying, ‘Surprise!’;
- To learn how to get rid of desperation and let everything just happen;
- To realize that results may be delayed, but never denied;
- To discover that the answer to all your troubles lies within you;
- To keep expanding your Life Mantra;
- To keep learning.
The Breakthrough - Song
The Publishing Journey: (Click on the photo to read the article)
About the Author: